Thursday, September 14, 2006

Timing Is Everything

Jason Weitzel of Beerleaguer paid me a very gratifying compliment yesterday when he wrote that Swing And A Miss is “the closest thing to a morning edition in the Phillies’ blogosphere”, yet here I am a day later failing to deliver a morning post at all let alone on time.

As it turns out, my wife and I have had long-standing plans to visit New York today to see the Rembrandt prints and drawings exhibition at the newly-renovated Morgan Library.

I will be back at my usual post either this weekend or certainly no later than Monday morning.

2 comments:

Oisín Murphy-Lawless/Wizlah said...

Jeez. Baseball *and* culture. This blog has something for everyone.

GM-Carson said...

I aspire to be you, but alas I'm too over-the-top. Thanks for always "trying" to give me perspective.